- General information
- Data Protection
G-Accon complies with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when dealing with all data received from customers or visitors to our website.
- Personal Information
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website. G-Accon collects only your Google email address. We store your email address to identify your unique credentials, identify your subscription terms, troubleshooting, email release notes and updates, contact directly to the customers in case of the software failure.
- G-Accon uses a third party (Chargebee) to process credit card payments and may provide credit card numbers and identifying financial data directly to the third party credit card processor. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes. G-Accon does not permanently store any provided credit card information.
- Access to Customers Google Drive Documents
- G-Accon does not have any ability to list, browse or download any customer Google Drive documents. All document operations perform through add-ons Google Apps code. All add-ons code was verified and approved by Google.
- Data Transfer and Storage
- G-Accon is using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to encrypt any data interactions with third-party applications. It's the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure and safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between two systems, preventing criminals from reading and modifying any information transferred, including potential personal details.
- G-Accon doesn’t keep any intermediate data on any devices including log files. In case of API calls the data goes directly to Google Spreadsheets without any intermediate steps.
- Fishing Emails
- It is absolutely impossible that somebody from G-Accon employees would request any sensitive information from our customers: login credentials or any sort of information that give access to your Google Drive or third-party applications.
- Contact Us