Welcome to G-Accon Academy! Here you can easily upgrade your skills and increase work efficiency. Follow these instructions to start your journey with us. Installation, login, organization connection, and three types of reports have never been so easy.
1. Open Google Sheets
2. Select from the menu Extensions -> Add-ons -> Get Add-ons
3. Find G-Accon and Select G-Accon for Xero or G-Acccon for QuickBooks
4. Click on the Install button
5. Accept all permissions and then you will be able to find it under extensions
6. Have fun!
1. Select G-Accon for QuickBooks, Xero, or FreshBooks from Extensions Google menu
2. Choose Xero Sign In/QuickBooks Sign In to establish the secure connection between Google Sheets and your Xero, QuickBooks, or FreshBooks accounts.
1. Select your first organization by clicking Xero Sign In or QuickBooks Sign In
2. Sign Out from this organization
3. Select Xero Sign In or QuickBooks Sign In again to select the second organization
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all your organizations are connected with Google Sheets
5. Use the Switch Organization menu option to navigate between your organization
6. Note: this is a one time only process. Once you connect all companies the data will be automatically refreshed even when you are offline
1. Select from the Google menu Extensions -> G-Accon for Xero -> Reports -> Standard Reports ->Profit and Loss
2. Select the desired parameters such as Date Range, Number of previous periods, Accounts, Account Types, etc.
3. Click “Execute” to display this report in Google Sheets
1. Select from the Google menu Extensions -> G-Accon for Xero/QuickBooks -> Reports -> Reports Designer -> Design Accounting Reports
2. Select an Accounting table such as Invoices, Quotes, Purchase Orders, Accounts, etc.
3. Choose the needed attributes which become columns in your report
4. Select the filters, order
5. Click on the “Execute” button to display this report in Google Sheets
1. Select from the Google menu Extensions -> G-Accon for Xero -> Reports -> Consolidated Reports
2. Select the desired accounting report such as Profit and Loss (Income Statement), Balance Sheet, or Cash Summary from the drop down filter
3. Choose the report currency. It can be the Latest Exchange Rate, Use Custom Exchange Rates for the whole year or by periods
4. Click on the "Execute” button to generate the Consolidated report and display it in Google Sheets
1. Create a report you want to automate (see previous steps)
2. Select Extensions -> G-Accon -> Automation -> Create a workflow
3. Create a workflow name and description
4. Select the templates (reports) you want to automatically refresh in the Add Templates tab
5. Choose Hourly, Daily, Weekly or Monthly to setup the frequency of auto-refresh process in the Scheduler tab
5. Select Email tab and enter one or multiple email addresses to automatically send updated reports to your clients
Read our step-by-step tutorials, documentation and user guides.
Register for our weekly webinars to see G-Accon in action and ask any questions.
Subscribe to G-Accon youtube channel, watch video tuturials and get the latest feature updates
Read our case studies, tips, news and release updates
Experts certified and trained by G-Accon team
Still have questions? Send us an email or schedule a zoom call.